Saturday, January 10, 2009

Motivation

Well I officially have my motivation for this year. I am in Rainbow and each year I have to buy a new formal each year. Well last year I bought one (which today I had to wear and it is getting looser!). This year I decided I don't want to buy one, I have one from back in 1998 that I only wore one time, and I want to get back into it. It is a size 16, I currently wear a size 18-20 so I have my work cut out for me. I figure I have to know I can make it by March, because if I have to go formal shopping that is when I will need to. I have till June to get into it. I think I can do it, no I know I can do it. So now I am motivated even more to bust my butt and work out all the time.

No comments: