Monday, November 20, 2006

My thoughts on what is going on.

I ended up loosing it Saturday when I was with my mom. I just started bawling my eyes out and telling her how sick I am of the church treating my family like crap. I also told her that I have, at least at this moment, made up my mind I am not doing another thing for a group of people who treat my family like this. As long as Catherine wants to keep going down to the church, she has so many friends down there, we will keep going. But I am not going to join any new groups, volunteer do to anything new. I have already made a commitment to the Craft Group (known as the Bazaar group) to help make stuff for the 2007 Bazaar and I will not go back on my word to these old ladies. It is not their fault the leadership of the church is being so crappy. Heck the leadership of the church is treating them like crap too. So I will keep working on craft projects at home for them.

I have always enjoyed Rainbow and have always been active with the Rainbow girls, but I have always tried to divide my time between them and church, not anymore. I am going to put more of my time and energy into the Rainbow girls. At least with them you know you are appreciated for what you do. Plus in my own way it is a form of ministry as I have been working with one of the 18 year olds one on one since she is trying to stay off of drugs and her boyfriend is in prison right now, so we have talked a lot about life and goals and the future.

No comments: