Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Argg why Math!!

Why oh why does math have to be soo boarding for Catherine. I like the curriculum we use but when it come to Math, Catherine gets it so fast that she hates having to just "practice" her problems over and over. Like today we are doing three number addition. She was just introduced to the concept yesterday and caught on by the second problem. So today is just practicing what we learned. It is like pulling teeth to get her to finish the problems. She even says over and over "this is so boring". She knows if she does her work without issues she earns computer time as well as her "Cinderella Buck." Heck she wants to help me make my deviled eggs and so that is being held over her head to get the math done.

Arrggg I know I should be happy she is bright and loves to do school, but at the same time I want to scream when she does this.

No comments: