Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Yes it is Easter again. And what a great Easter it was!















We started off the day getting ready for church and the kids clothes fit great on them!!

Then we headed to church, the morning started off with the kids having their egg hunt at church. The kids had a great time, and Christopher kinda got the hang of hunting Easter Eggs.
Then we had our worship service and the Catherine's kids choir sang.

Then it was off to breakfast at Mimi's! The food was wonderful. The kids loved their ducks I made them for Easter and my mom loved her singing Hallmark bunny (we both have them now!) I got a spaghetti squash for Easter, since I told my mom the last time I was at the store I could not find any, so she found one for me!!












Yes it was a great day!












No comments: