Today we loaded up the kids, along with Ronda and Trenten and went to Columbia, Missouri. Today the 501st worked the Great Strides Charity Walk to benifit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. It was a great time. Catherine was in her Jawa costume and she was a hit with the other kids. She was running around chasing them and when she would catch them she would put her arms around them and say "I gottcha." It was too funny.
Tony was in his Tuskin Rader costume.
I think the best part was watching the Troopers doign the YMCA. It was even funnier that they only knew how to do the letters and not the rest of the dance...so I was standing their leading them in the rest of the dance. Thank you to being a Rainbow Girl I know how to dance!!
Here are a few pics:

Tony was in his Tuskin Rader costume.
I think the best part was watching the Troopers doign the YMCA. It was even funnier that they only knew how to do the letters and not the rest of the dance...so I was standing their leading them in the rest of the dance. Thank you to being a Rainbow Girl I know how to dance!!
Here are a few pics:
No comments:
Post a Comment