Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy December!

Happy December…I still can’t believe December is here already! Today was another day of sick people. Anna is soo clingy when she does not feel well, which I love the cuddling but at the same time I can’t even do dishes with her like that. In attempts of making the house as germ free as possible I bleached the house from top to bottom, I hope it helps.

Catherine’s mouth is better; the swelling is all down on the inside of her mouth and is coming down on the outside. She says it does not hurt at all. So we might be able to handle waiting till her appointment after all!! She is such a trooper through all this. I did lots of research about dental insurance and comparing prices and I think when our insurance kicks in, it will be good. Both the dentist that saw Catherine (my denstist from when I was teaching) and the Pediatric Dentist are on the insurance!

Catherine and I baked her cake for her birthday party. First one cracked bad so we baked another one (it is still in the oven). Since we wants a Barbie Birthday party I am making her a 3d Barbie cake. My mom and dad found a cake shop by their house that rents out cake pans and so they picked up the cake pan for me and brought it by the house on there way to look for stuff for their house.

Tomorrow is Tony’s office Christmas party, it is down on the Plaza and I am excited to go. I have not has a single drink of alcohol in 3 years and so I am looking forward to not having to pump milk as we drive and being able to have a drink or two. My mom is coming over to watch the kids while we go. At first she was going to take them up to her house but with them all getting over being sick she is going to watch them at our house. She is just a great mom.

No comments: