Thursday, February 23, 2006

And Where Shall We Poo?

It is funny, for about the past 3 weeks Anna has been obsessed with the potty chair. She will go and sit on it and bring the top of it out into the family room. So today in my “wisdom” (not the “” that is because I am not sure if it is wisdom or stupidity here) I decided that we will try the Potty Chair. So we all have breakfast as a family. Then it is time to get out of Pj’s for those still in them and get ready for our day. So I get Anna out of her Pj’s and we go into the bathroom. I sit Anna on the Potty chair and Catherine sits on the big potty to “show” Anna how to use the potty. So we sit for a while, Catherine uses the potty, we wash hands and we are off to get dressed. Well Anna decides she does not want clothes on at all and goes into the foyer were Catherine is serving breakfast to all of her dolls. So Anna joins her and is sitting on the tile with not a stitch of clothes on her body. The next thing I know I hear Catherine yelling “she’s pooing!!!” Sure enough Anna is sitting on the title going poop.

I guess the potty was not good enough for her, for Anna likes the foyer as the perfect bathroom place!

No comments: