Tuesday, February 14, 2006

First night with Trainer

Oh my gosh
Well I survived my first work out with Chris…and needless to say I am dead.
I arrived and he had me walk 3 minutes on the treadmill to get warmed up.
Then it was off to weight training. We did three machines to work on my legs, deep knee bins against a ball, pull ups (which I crashed and burned on). Then it was off to my arms, we lifted weights and worked on like 3 machines. Then it was off to work on my back, we did two machines for that.
Then we were off for cardio. Chris had me work on this cardio machine. It is a zero impact machine, he said I have to be on it till I drop some weight. So I was suppose to be on it for 5 minutes. I lasted 3 minutes. Then he took my heart rate and it was 125 which is not good and not bad at the same time.
So that was day one.
I will train with him every Tuesday.

No comments: