Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The big 3 0

I can't believe I am the big 3-0 today. LOL I feel like life has just begun and yet I am 30...seems so weird to me.

My birthday has rocked to say the least.

Saturday Tony took me out for my birthday. He started off the day by letting me sleep in some (as much as Christopher would sleep) and then made me breakfast. About 2 pm he gave me a card with a rose on it and said that I was to be treated like a real Princess that night. About 30 minutes later a guy delivered a dozen red roses to the house. That night my mom watched the kids and Tony took me out to dinner at the Savoy. The Savoy is a fancy steak and seafood restaurant here in KC (I have only been there three other times in my life). Then he took me down to the Plaza. He surprised me with a carriage ride through the Plaza in the Cinderella Carriage. I have never done that and so it was soo cool! We ended the night with wonderful coffee.

Then today my parents took me out to lunch and gave me the presents from them. My dad bought me a 6 month gym membership with a personal trainer. I am soo excited. Catherine got me an Avon amethyst and "diamond" bracelet. My mom got me two candles, some panty hose (since I complained last night at Rainbow about the fact that I tore my last pair) and some cute socks that are pink (my favorite color).

Tonight the kids and Tony and I are going out for Pizza at my favorite Pizza place.

Over all it has been a wonderful birthday to say the least.

No comments: