Anna has been obsessed about the Potty. So about two months ago I got the potty chair out and put it in the bathroom. She would sit on it and such, no biggy. WE made it a thing were before we get into the bathtub we sit on the potty. I figured even if she did nto use it yet, since she is not even 2 yet, we would at least get use to the idea of sitting on the potty.
Well today I went into the girls bathroom to put down the clean floor mats and Anna followed me in there. She then went to sit on her potty. I asked her if she had to go potty and she said yes. So I told her, let's get your PJ's off first. So we took our PJ's off. Then I helped her get her diaper off. She then sat on the Potty and handed me her doll she was carring. I asked her if she was going to show the doll how to go Potty and she took the doll and sat it in her lap. Then she handed the doll back to me and then took the dolls legs and pushed them up to the dolls tummy. I asked her if the doll had to toot, thinking maybe she was helping the doll toot becuase we do that to Christopher if he gets gassy. She told me yes and then she started to go Poopy!!! WHen she was done I took her hand and said, lets get up and get wiped off. She told me no and sat back down and went potty.
Needless to say I yelled for Catherine and we all clapped and celebrated. Then of course, I got on the phone and called Tony and my mom and told them.
I do not know if it was just good timing, a fluke or if she really knew she had to go and went, but hey it is a happy day in our house!!
No comments:
Post a Comment