Wednesday, March 22, 2006

We have a tooth starting!!

We have the start of our first tooth. The past few weeks Christopher has been drolling up a storm, but I have not thought much of it, because he is a baby. He has not been fussy at all so I just figure he is like his sisters and like to droll. Well today I looked in his mouth on his bottom left tooth is popping up. You can see the first two little white bumps coming through the gums. My boy is growning up soo fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mentioned that no one reads your blog... I do! I have been TTC since 01/03, and I kind of followed your story because you are close in age to me, your daughter was the same age as my son... anyway, I am still working on it, but I have watched with amazement how busy you are, how you keep things together, and how you now have three! Keep up the good work and don't ever think people are not interested in you - I think you are very interesting!
TTC#2 01/03
Missed m/c 12/04 12 weeks
nothing since... and I am getting old!