Well we had out Christmas Lock-in Saturday night! I think over all it was the best lock-in we have ever had. We had Trish, and Nelson there from start till about 10:30 pm. They took care of cooking dinner and oh boy what a help it was! Derek came and ran the Halo 2 contest and it was huge hit for the boys. Only Jennifer was even interested in Halo...but that is to be expected, I will admit it is a boys game by stereotype. We set up another Xbox in the sanctuary with other games going. At one point we had karioki going in the sanctuary. It was a blast. We had 11 youth there (5 guys and 6 girls - almost even!!!).
The gift action was a HUGE hit!! I want to remember this for next year. Hmmm just a thought, maybe I will do this for the Rainbow Girls party. hmmm might have to play with this idea.
I went to bed at 3 am and woke up at 7 am. So I did get some sleep.
Catherine had Christmas Program practice Sunday after church and then we came home. We all napped for till 5 pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment