I had a break down last night and just started balling about all of this. Tony was beside himself because he did nto knwo what todo.
The Lactation nurse called and i have to go in Thursday at 10am for a weigh, feed weigh...so they can see how much she is eatting at a time. I also have to keep a log of how much she eats, pees, and poops for the next 24 hours.
Fun fun
I also started back on Fenugreek to make my milk come in even more...talk about making my boobs sore!!
I also contacted the Lache League of the Northland to get help, info and advise.
Gotta love life sometimes.
It is funny Anna must know something is up...she has eatten every 2 hours for 30-40 minutes each time and has been peeing like a fool...and pooping too.
I will keep you posted on what happens at the Dr.'s office tomarrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment