Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Christmas Cards!

Well Tony and I stayed up till 10:30 pm Monday night and finished almost all the cards. The only ones left at 12 that need Family CD's added to them. So Tony is going to burn me off more CD's at work. I still have to mail my cards for the YS Board, but I have to buy more cards, I offically ran out of cards...I have never run out of cards before. That is what I get for getting a listing of cards from a messgae board. LOL I did not plan on that when I bought my cards last year. Yes you read that right, I buy my cards the day after Christmas each year. I do that so I can buy expencive cards and still afford them. Gotta love after Christmas sales!! I have even been known to buy Christmas Presents for the next year after Christmas. LOL


So today I helped trouble shoot the fax program for my mom, we think we have it fixed!!! So at noon I will call to see if either they have gotten faxes, and if they have not I will fax them again. :)

The girls and I went to the post office and mailed Cathy and Bruces box (the only box we have this year). And we bought more stamps.

Going to be making Sugar cookies in a few minutes. I need 2 dz for Thursday and another 2 dozen for Monday. So bring on the cookies!

No comments: