
We spent 4 days in Tennessee with Tony's mom and Bruce. It was a wonderful visit. We celebrated Thanksgiving together. Tony's mom is a wonderful cook and fixed so much food it was unreal. This year I even helped make the sweet potatoes! Friday was a long and wonderful morning. Tony and I hit Wal-mart at 4:30 am for their Black Friday Sale and finished up some Chrsitmas Shopping. Since it was Catherine's 8th birthday we picked up donuts to start the day out right! (more about her birthday in a later post). I have to say while I would not want to live in Tennessee, visiting is such a wonderful experience. Tony's mom and Bruce are such nice people. Although like most visits when we leave there are tears as well as colds starting (each year we seem to come home with a cold after visiting).
No comments:
Post a Comment