The reason our vacation started when it did was because of Abra. Abra is a friend from College. She is the one person I stay in total contact with from college. She stood up with me at my wedding. Today was the day she said I do. Her wedding was aboard the Carnival Splendor. To say the boat is big is an understatement, it is HUGE! The wedding was very simple and very beautiful. The cruise ship also hosted the reception in this little "night club" within the ship. I also got to meet up with Erik, who also went to the same college as Abra and I. I have not seen him since school. It was great to see him again.
Being on the cruise ship makes me dream of the day I can go on a cruise. Although that day may never come I can still dream. It is funny when you have children and set different priorities, such as not working and homeschooling, the things you are willing to not have, such as going on a cruise.
Abra is such a great friend and a beautiful bride. I pray the God bless her and Scott and their lives are "happy ever after."
No comments:
Post a Comment