I even got to drive Pat's sports car that day to run and get some last minute items from the store. It was scary to drive it, as I am not a person who drives other's cars. Tony's dad and I went to the store to get some deserts and salad items. When we went into the garage he handed me the keys and said "you drive." I was shocked and very nurvouse. His response was "I drive it all the time and it is insured." So I drove it and it was great. Not sure I am ready for a sports car over my mini van but it was nice. On the way back home he put the top down.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Family Get Together!
Today was a day for family to get together. Tonys' dad and Pat invited Tony's brother and Dianna over for a dinner and family time. It was so great to see his brother and Dianna again. We had a wonderful Italian dinner by the excellent cook Pat!

I even got to drive Pat's sports car that day to run and get some last minute items from the store. It was scary to drive it, as I am not a person who drives other's cars. Tony's dad and I went to the store to get some deserts and salad items. When we went into the garage he handed me the keys and said "you drive." I was shocked and very nurvouse. His response was "I drive it all the time and it is insured." So I drove it and it was great. Not sure I am ready for a sports car over my mini van but it was nice. On the way back home he put the top down.
The best part of the night was getting family pics. So in the guys we have 3 generation of Pierce men. Only one missing was Justin as he was at his mom's.
I even got to drive Pat's sports car that day to run and get some last minute items from the store. It was scary to drive it, as I am not a person who drives other's cars. Tony's dad and I went to the store to get some deserts and salad items. When we went into the garage he handed me the keys and said "you drive." I was shocked and very nurvouse. His response was "I drive it all the time and it is insured." So I drove it and it was great. Not sure I am ready for a sports car over my mini van but it was nice. On the way back home he put the top down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment