Monday, October 13, 2008

Sticker Shock Moment

Have you ever had one of those sticker shock moments. Today was one of them for me. Like most families money is tight in our house at times, normally because we did bad at living on our budget and made stupid choices.

Well today I talked to Tom, the brace man, and even with our insurance (they pay 80% we pay 20%) we will owe around $200 for my knee brace. It was all I could do to keep from crying on the phone with the guy. I did some research and sure enough this brace is the expensive.

Like I said today was a sticker shock moment for me.

I have to say I hate sticker shock moments.

1 comment:

ksqurred said...

I just wanted to say hello, since it feels like forever since I've seen you. I also want to let you know that you really mean alot to me. You're the person I look up to, and the person I trust to tell me like it is, even if i don't like the answer. You're my best friend, and I hope that our friendship will always be as strong as it is now. Love ya lots.

Kristin