4 years ago today I was waiting to see my baby. After being in the hospitalized and then monitored for a month because of low fluid levels the day had finally came. We cleared the 36 ½ week mark and Dr. Spell was ready to bring our baby into the world. Through all the ultra sounds and monitoring we still did not know if we were going to be bringing home a girl or a boy.
4 years ago today, two youth from our church came up to stay with Catherine. My parents were on their way back from Iowa, as my Grant Aunt Minnie just celebrated her 90th birthday. Tony’s parents were leaving Tennessee bound for Missouri. Oh and we hit Wal-Mart to get diapers as we did not have any yet.
4 years ago today, I sat in the waiting room of the maternity floor waiting to have a baby. The hospital was busy and they where running behind. We were admitted and sent to a little room to begin our prep, took the poor nurse 5 ties to get the poor IV in. We finally got into the OR and they gave me my spinal and I started to cry, I was so happy and yet so scared for this little one that had caused the past month to be a roller coaster. I remember the anesthesiologist asking me how I was, I said fine and then started to throw up. Turns out they bottomed out my blood pressure.
4 years ago today at 1:37 pm Anna Elizabeth Pierce made her debut. She weighed 6 pounds 12.9 oz and was 18.9 in long.
4 years ago today our family grew with the joy of a new baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment