Sunday, April 06, 2008
I know you did not make the mess
Today we attended church in Plattsburge, Missouri. Today was Rainbow Sunday so we attend the church home of our Worthy Advisor. The Sermon really made you think. The minster was talking about how even if you did not make the mess you still need to help clean it up. How as a family we need to help each other clean up the messes as we find them. This was one of those light bulb moments for me. It causes to me to think, how many messes do I see around me that I just walk past saying to myself "I did not make the mess" or "it's not my mess." I think too, we are talking about more then physical trash. This makes me think that sometimes those "Messes" are people. How often are we around people who could use some support, some love, a hug, even just a smile to help them? Just a thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment