8 years ago I was in my parents car with butterflies in my stomach.
8 years ago we made a last minute stop to pick up a wedding knife and cake server.
8 years ago we pulled up to the church to see Tony looking up at a tree, turns out he was watching some birds.
8 years ago I met with my college friend in the nursery to get dress.
8 years ago I walked down the aisle of the sanctuary.
8 years ago I looked into Tony's eyes and said I do.
8 years ago I became Mrs. Tony Pierce.
8 years ago I began my life as a wife.
It seems like I have been with Tony my entire life and yet it seems like has not been 8 years. We have been through many ups and downs in life but we have been on the roller coaster ride together. We have 3 beautiful children and a wonderful family. Tonight we will celebrate with our children before we go to open house.
I can only image what the next 8 years is going to hold for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment