Well today was both a happy day and a sad day, for today was the end of co-op for the semester. For the past 10 weeks we have been loading up the van a 11:30 am and heading to Kearney for Co-op. For the past 10 weeks we have been meeting with 90+ other families for a fun learning time. For the past 10 weeks we have build friendships. For the past 10 weeks we have had a great time. We finally have everything down to a routine on Friday's. At the same time it will be nice to not have to do anything on Friday, to not HAVE to be anywhere on Friday. This semester has been our first one with the group and has been a great experience. I have aided in 3 classes and have found that to be an enjoyable time.
This fall I have put in to teach some classes and we shall see what becomes of that. I know for sure I will be teaching the 4 year old core time (2 hours) and I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment