Today as I was reading Fox News Website, one of the ways to see what is going on in the outside world, I started thinking.
Today they are reporting more about the Korean missile crisis. I say crisis because to me it is a crisis, since the outcome could have major implications. I have been trying to keep up with the store, even more so when they listed Kansas City as one of the target points for the Korean Missiles and well that is were I live. So today I read how the United States is or has Activates our Missile Defense System. That got me thinking. I totally think it is ballsy for North Korea to threaten to even test a missile that could hit another country. What is the reason for this missile but to cause harm to another nation? I can’t think of any other use. Ok so we label them the “Bad guys” because they might try to hurt us. Fair, as humans we tend to put people in one of three groups, our alias or friends, the neutral (not on any side), and then the enemies or bad guys. So to counter the “threat” that has been made we activate our missile defense system. I totally understand why we would do such a thing. It is not like we want someone to shoot at us and not try to protect ourselves. I know this is just a “happy thought” and not probably ever a reality but I wish there was some way everyone could get rid of their missiles, get ride of their weapons and stop trying to show who is better.
As a Christian, I believe we are all children of God. If anyone is to be better then us it would God, himself, not another human. We are all his children and in my book God does not play favorites, God loves us all the same. He loves the murder just like he loves the saint. He loves the girls just as much as he loves the boy. To me, God is the perfect parents, he is able to love you even when you break his heart. I pray that some day all the world can think with Christian heart, that all the world can see with Christian eyes and that someday we can all live in a world that is Christ like. I know God, our father, would be very happy that day.
This is the latest report from Fox News about what is going on.
Fox News Story on N. Korea Missile Crisis
1 comment:
Hey Nettie!
It's Jasper! good to hear about you!
Post a Comment