Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Anna tinkled in the potty!!

I just looked back to see it was March 13th when Anna pooped in the potty. Like I said back then I figured it was just lucky timing.

Well the past week she has wanted to wear big girl panties. I have one pair of Gerber Training pants left from Catherine so we normally put them on once a day till they are wet and then wash them. Well tonight she wanted panties instead of a diaper. So I told her "if you wear them you have to use the potty" So a little bit later I noticed she was pulling at the front of the panties. I said to her, do you need to use the potty and she siad yes. So I had Catherine open up the door to the bathroom (it was closed from me cleaning it) and she went in. She came out a little bit later without her panties. So I said to her "go get your panties"...so she comes back to the family room with her panties, and I expect them to be wet, but they are dry! So I help her step back into her panties and said to her "Did you use the potty?" She said yes, and I said well lets go look. I expect to find a dry potty like all other times we sit on the potty. BUT NO! She went potty in the potty!! So I yelled for Catherine and we both cheered and clapped and had a little potty party for Anna.

Here is to hoping this continues!

No comments: