Thursday, January 19, 2006

Poor Catherine

Well at 8:30 pm last night as Catherine was getting ready for bed she complained about her tummy hurting again. I ask her if she thought she was going to be sick or did she need to just go to the bathroom. (Sometimes she will get so busy doing stuff she does not poo and then her tummy hurts till she slows down long enough to go poo). So she told me she was going to try to go the bathroom and see if that helps. So off to the bathroom she goes. The next thing I know I hear this sound and I said to Tony "She either has the pookies or she just threw up" then we heard coughing....well that answered that question. So I ran to the store to get some sprite for her and she and Tony cleaned up the bathroom.

At 4 am this morning she came in our room, bringing her trashcan that Daddy put next to her bed into our room and wanted to lay with me. So she laid next to me while I nursed Christopher. Then I look over and she is drinking water out of my water mug (so much for me having my water). Then it was not 5 minutes later and she threw up the water.

So we go to the bathroom and brush teeth again and she crawls back in her bed. I clean out the trashcan and put it next to her bed again. Took her temp but the ear thermometer was giving me funny readings (like 95.7 - goofy thing). She then well back to sleep.

At 7:30 am she was crawling around the floor in our room. So I told her to hop in bed. Told her she could lay on Daddy's side, since he is already at work. So she lays there and asked for some water. So I gave her back my water mug (since it is hers now) and she took some drinks. I went and got her trashcan just in case. Well that lasted about 30 minutes and then she lost her water. I took her temp with the mouth thermometer and it is 99.8 so she has a low grade fever.

It is funny, her biggest fear is she is going to die because I wont let her have any food. I told her she could eat something once we keep water down. She then told me, "well you know what goes in must come out." LOL So we talked about coming out means tinkling and pooping...not throwing up. LOL

So that is were we stand. I have no clue what is wrong with her. The only thing she ate that either I or my parents did not eat was an egg yesterday morning. SO I dunno if it a food issue or a tummy bug, I guess time will tell.

No comments: