With the tragedy that has taken place at the Sago Coal Mine it has me thinking. We often give thanks and think about those who give their lives so that we may live. The number one person being Jesus who gave his life so we can live forever. We think about those who server in our military so that we can be free in the
I know I am guilty of not giving thanks to those who put their lives at risk so that I can have a nice warm house, a van to drive, gas to put in my van, etc.
Today, when I was hearing the first reports that the miners were found alive, I thought oh how wonderful, and then at 4 am when I was awaken to the news that the reports were wrong, that these men lost their lives, it caused me to think about all of this. Today I make the resolution to be more thankful of those who do things, and put their lives in danger everyday so that I may have the things, that I just seem to take for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment