Thursday, October 16, 2003

WOW My board is working out great. I am soo happy. Tony is working on helping me come up with a cool animated logo and matching blinkie for everyone. He is soo cool he being soo suportive of this. He is the one who made the redirect page and got the page adverised on Web site search engines to help us get known :) I am so thankful for him.Last night we went and worked on picking out new light fixtures for the house. We figure we have about 4 -6 weeks till they will be done. Also I got a call this morning, someone is interested in buying our house we live in!! I would be soo happy if we could sell it without going through a relator! (save money!)Tony is home today from work with a terrible headache. He was sick lastnight while we where picking out light fixtures. I hope he gets to feeling better.Today we went and vinished picking out light fixtures and picked out all our appliences!!!!! I will post pictures of them later.


No comments: