Sunday, January 02, 2011

Shoes

Today's picture is of my shoes.

These shoes are new ones that I received as a Christmas gift, I have to say they are very comfy. But these shoes represent so much more. Today at church the sermon was "Taking a different road; dancing with the stars." And it made me think that this is 2011.....this is a new year....my family is definitely on a different road...and well I want to dance on this road.

So now how to dance on this road. Well as Anna can tell you, I can dance anywhere. She would tell you that if I hear music I tend to start to dance just to be silly. But I when I talk about dancing I am talking about having fun and building a better life for myself and my children. So what does that look like? I am not totally sure so we will find out together as we travel this road.

So come and dance with me!

No comments: