Saturday, January 01, 2011

My 365

This year I have joined the fun in making a photo journal of 2011. So each day I will be taking a picture to show something about that day. It might be something going on in my life or something going on in my mind. So today is day one. It is January 1, 2011.


So this first picture is of one of my bibles and a cup of coffee. Why you may ask? Well I will tell you. This year, as in years past, I am trying to read the entire bible. I found a bible study called "OwnIt365" and they have a game plan to read the entire bible as a family in 1 year. So Catherine and I are setting out to read. Anna and Christopher are reading as they wish. Now the coffee is well because I love coffee. My downside to coffee is I don't drink it plan, it has to be all fruffie, as I put it. So this means creamy and sweet. I have a cappuccino machine but don't use it much, might have to change that this year. If not coffee a cup of hot tea does me good.

So this is the start of many post for 2011 in this new way of recording my life.

No comments: