Today was a fun day! You know there are "perks" to home school and this is one of them. Kansas City is opening a new indoor water resort park called CoCo Key. Today was the ribbon cutting ceremony for the water park. About a month ago an email was sent out by the public relations department of CoCo Key asking homeschooling families if they would like to come and experience the water park. This was a chance for the staff to do a final run through as well as media to come and shoot some videos. Well we said "SIGN US UP!" So today my mom joined us and we took the kids.I have to say the water park is very nice. Not as big as I thought it would be. I know for day passes it is $20 a person so we defiantly got out monies work as the cost for today was FREE! The kids had a good time. We were able to us the park for almost 3 hours, which is more then long enough for Christopher and Anna.
No comments:
Post a Comment