I survived! That is the first thought that went through my head as we left the lodge room and went to go eat lunch. I have been working like crazy on my part and other then changing a few words (unless you had a ritual you did not know) I nailed it. I was asked questions through the entire process and I feel like I nailed each and every one of them.
One said thing I noticed, was the lack of people. Between illness and other issues we where missing what seems like a ton of people. I think in reality it was 6 people. I hope all those that where unable to be there are doing ok. They are in my prayers.
Oh another neat thing about the day. Following lunch it was time for the reception and my formal looked GOOD! It was big before now it is really big due to my weight loss and toning! I LOVE IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment