Friday, March 14, 2008
Knee Update
Well after being prodded by my wonderful friend on YMX and my hubby I made a call last week to see an Orthopedist about my right knee. For over 2 weeks it has been swollen and had these lumps sticking out from it. Well today was the appointment. The Dr is very nice. He took X-rays of the joint and as expected it shows no bone injuries. He said the lumps are fluid build up due to injury. He is thinking I have a meniscus tear in my knee. He scheduled an MRI for Wed. 3/19. Then I go back on Wed. 4/2 for a follow up. So we shall see what the MRI shows. All I know is my knee hurts. It hurts to walk, it hurts to sit, it just hurts 24/7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just wanted to let you know miniscus surgery is pretty quick and easy with a short recovery time. You will be back to your kids the very next day, just being a little careful. Good luck!
Post a Comment