Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Pat's Day!!

Happy St. Pat's Day! I hope and pray people are having a great Green day and are safe. We talked last week about going to the Downtown St. Pat's Parade but after Snake Saturday and how the kids got tired of the parade part way through we decided not to try.
So we have spent the day doing home repairs and such. Tried to fix the drain line going down the wall from the washer, but to no luck. Tony put Liquid Plummer down the line, then he tried running a garden hose down the line (water does fine). So then we tried to run the washer. As soon as it hits cycle when it empties out the machine water backs up the drain line and comes spilling out over the wall. So on Monday I will call a plummer, I just feel so bad for Tony he is trying so hard to make it work. Then there is the dryer. It is taking on average of 4 hours to dry a load of laundry. We have cleaned it out of all lent, under the machine and in the vents, we have checked that the gas kicks on. So that leaves the thermostat or main board acting up. So I guess once I have my washer draining correctly that will be the next project. It seems like it never ends.

Oh well off to sew Easter stuff.

No comments: