THis morning Anna came in my bathroom while I was going potty and said "shower" and kept trying to get get into my shower. I told her later we would take a shower. So we went about our day doing our normal (playing, picking up, chores, etc.). Well I fixed her lunch and while I was doing so Christopher woke up. I was standing at the skin washing an Apple for Anna and she kept saying "water, me want bath". I told her no she could not take a bath in my soapy dish water. So I got Anna all taken care of with lunch and went to get Christopher. I was sitting on the couch nursing Christopher and Anna said she was "done" so she got out of her chair and came out to the living room. Then she went back into the kitchen and I hear a chair moving. I figured she was moving her chair back to the table. I kepted feeding Christopher and asking Anna what she was doing. Finally Christopher takes a break so I get up to see what Anna is into and she is naked and in the sink. I said to her "And just what do you think you are doing?" She tells me "I take bath"........so I guess the mornal of the story is...when Anna says she wants a bath she wants a bath and she wants it now.
Needless to say I busted up laughing and we drainned the sink, rinsed it out and put clean water in it and Anna got a sink bath.
1 comment:
Yep! I don't know what it's like to get a shower by myself anymore. Gracie insists on climbing in with me. I uess it is quicker that way!
Post a Comment