Well at 1:30 am Catherine comes into our room, I was still sitting up from nursing Christopher. She came in saying her head was hurting bad. I told her I could give her some tynoloal if she wanted, but being the anti-medication child she said no to that offer. So we made a spot for her to lay down in our bed. The next thing I knew she hopped out of our bed. I told Tony "Catherine is sick and I am not sure what to do" with that I hear the sound of gushing water, my thought was oh no Catherine is having a potty accident. I jumped out of bed and looked at the foot of the bed and there was Catherine stading there bent over throwing up. Poor girl was throwing up with all her might. So into the bathroom Catherine and I went and Tony got the joy of cleaning up the carpet.
Catherine has been dragging all day and napping on and off, poor girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment