This whole week I have been stressing out about getting the house good enough for the 501st. You see Tony is a member of the 501st in the 70th Garrison. This weekend is Planet Comicon here in KC. Well he offered out house as a place for people to sleep, thus they can come and not have hotel cost. Well of course my house is not good enough in my opinion for people. I have been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. I finally got it as good as I can.
3 guys from the Cape and from Ill. arrived at about 3 pm WHICH WAS EARLY. I was baking cookies when they arrived.
As soon as they left I cleaned more. I just want people to approve of me and my home so bad. I just want people to think I am good enough to be around.
Oh on a side note, and also part of the clean up, we finally took down the Christmas Tree today. Yes you read that right, it is May 4th and we finally got our Christmas Tree down. LOL It was in the formal living room and we never go in the room so we never bothered to take it down. But it is down now.
I have been talking on YMX about my want to be approved and my stress about these people coming over. They have been so nice. I love that group, even if I an not in youth ministry anymore they are a great group of people.
No comments:
Post a Comment